Social Contacts - an awesome feature of winter'12. With Social Contacts you can view contact's social network profile in salesforce with just BUTTON CLICKS.
Some key points :
1) Easy access to contact's information, which indeed help in building strong relationships
2) Can view social information from several networks like "Twitter" , "Facebook" , "LinkedIn" (beta) etc
3) Saves time to login to other sites and view the information
To setup Social Contacts go to Setup > App Setup > Customize > Social Contacts > Settings > Enable all and click Save. We are ready to go.
Steps to follow :
1) Go to any contact
2) Click on Twitter icon
3) Click "Sign in to Twitter"
4) It will show you the page with possible match
5) Select a profile, it will show the details of thr profile. Isn't that awesome?
To check the Security and Privacy when using Social Contacts, please refer : Social Contact Overview