First of all thank you so much for such a great response on my previous post of Visualforce Code Generator.
After receiving some great feedback from all of you and specially from Patt Peterson (Developer Evangelist Architect at Salesforce) we've done some enhancements in it. Now it will be way more easier for developers and admins who want to create Visualforce page without writing any code and just by points and clicks.
At many instances we've to create edit or detail page of our objects (custom or native) so we can override them with some of our enhancements included in it, and we (specially me) find this very tedious. So I've created a utility where you just need to follow the following steps :
1) Install our package from AppExchange
2) Open our app "Code Generator"
3) Click on Tab "Code Generator"
4) Select your object > Select record type for which you want to create the page > Then select layout (Edit or Detail) > Then give your page a Name > Then you have two options, either select all fields to get all fields on your page or select some of you want limited fields (please note mandatory fields will be checked default)
5) Once done click on "Proceed"
Now we are ready, as your visualforce page is inserted in your org. You can now go to Setup > Build > Develop > Pages and change if you want.
See it's that simple to install and use. Really looking forward to your feedback on our AppExchange listing.
Happy coding with just "Point and Click"!!